Becoming a Friend of FlyHobbs gives your business extra exposure through the FlyHobbs.com website and social media, and your business to grant greater awareness of FlyHobbs to your employees and customers. This program is fully customizable, with your business doing what it can for FlyHobbs and then FlyHobbs helping you out as well. (Ex: FlyHobbs puts your company logo with link to your website on our website and then you put the FlyHobbs logo and link back to the FlyHobbs website) The best thing about this program is that it is 100% FREE. You help us and we help you with no money out of your pocket.
Consult the form to gauge your level of participation and see what FlyHobbs can do for you.
Goal: To promote the use of local flights available at the Lea County Regional Airport via United Airlines, increase awareness of the “FlyHobbs” brand, and support local businesses.
Participants: The promotion will be available to businesses in the following FlyHobbs counties: Lea, Eddy, Chaves, Roosevelt, Gaines, and Andrews.
- Display a “Friends of FlyHobbs” window sticker in the front (or nearby) of organization;
- Display the provided “Friends of FlyHobbs” promotional poster in a prominent location (near the entrance or employee area of your business);
- Train employees regarding available air service at HOB;
- Place FlyHobbs logo and link and to the www.FlyHobbs.com on the company website;
- Distribute promotional/collateral materials to guests and/or employees, if made available by FlyHobbs
- Provide promotional materials such as, a “Friends of FlyHobbs” poster, sticker, and rack cards with FlyHobbs information, etc;
- Add your company logo and/or link to the www.FlyHobbs.com website on the “Friends of FlyHobbs” tab;
- Have a FlyHobbs representative available to come to your business, upon request, to train your employees and answer questions about air service at HOB;
- Visit partner businesses quarterly to provide up-to-date information about the air service at HOB and provide promotional materials as needed; and,
- Promote “Friends of FlyHobbs” business partners via various media outlets.
Paid Advertising: FlyHobbs is not requesting advertising dollars be applied to this promotion. This is a no cost campaign for our partnering businesses. FlyHobbs will promote our “Friends of FlyHobbs” through our website and social media. By agreeing to the promotion, you are allowing FlyHobbs to use your name and company logo only in the advertising materials as a “Friend of FlyHobbs”.
About FlyHobbs: FlyHobbs is the marketing and awareness campaign for the air services at Lea County Regional Airport (HOB). Currently, commercial air service is provided by United ExpressJet Airlines with direct flights to George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in Houston, TX. This marketing initiative promotes commercial air service to the region through advertising and community outreach activities. Current flight schedules and more information can be found at www.FlyHobbs.com.
Contact: For more information or for any questions, please contact Barry Ricks at the EDC of Lea County. 575.397.2039 or email@example.com
Fill out the form below or download the sign-up form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org